- Everyone wants to be healthy. We're here to help you get there. See how we're helping you create healthy generations.
- Knowing your family's health history is essential for prevention and treatment of many diseases. Our Family Healthy History Tree helps you track risk factors for certain diseases that are common in the African American community.
- Tired of the same recipes? We've teamed up with celebrity chefs to create new recipes and healthy twists on classics.
You've embarked on the journey to improve your health and the health legacy of your family. And while every day life keeps you busy, you shouldn't have to worry about the quality of the health resources you use. Generations of Wellness® is a one-stop shop for everything healthy.
Sweat With Your SOLE Festival
- UnitedHealthcare's Generations of Wellness initiative is pleased to be the presenting sponsor of the Sweat With Your SOLE Festival.
- Be sure to visit the UnitedHealthcare activities during the festival:
Friday - September 5, 2014
3:00 - 7:00 pm: Interactive Photo Booth (#412)
Saturday - September 6, 2014
8:00 am - 12:00 pm: Interactive
Photo Booth (#412)
10:00 am: Ask the Doctors
(Room A705) - First Session
11:00 am: Ask the Doctors
(Room A705)- Second Session
Sunday - September 7, 2014
7:00 am: Relaxation Station with
Chair Massages (Post Race Party)