ACEC Life/Health Insurance Trust
For more than 40 years, the ACEC Life/Health Insurance Trust has been dedicated to supporting the health, dental, disability and life insurance needs of engineering firms. Now the Trust is being insured and serviced by UnitedHealthcare, one of the largest health and well-being companies in the world.
Our depth of industry experience and dedicated service model provide ACEC Life/Health Trust engineering firms:
- Dedicated ACEC sales, service and wellness representatives
- Nationwide access to over 606,000 physicians and health care professionals, 5,015 hospitals and 60,000 pharmacies
- Custom rates, pricing, plan designs and renewal rates
- Health, dental, disability, life and more
- Pre-tax Premium plans, COBRA administration services and Flexible
- Spending plans are available at no additional cost to you when you have medical coverage through UnitedHealthcare, and your group is 20-99 employees
For an overview of the ACEC Life/Health Trust, click here.
Interested in joining the ACEC Life/Health Trust, click here.
The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) is the doorway to accessing the ACEC Life/Health Trust. ACEC’s Trust Programs offer valuable benefits and services including business insurance, life/health insurance and retirement plans.
ACEC is the voice of America’s engineering industry. Representing over 5,700 firms, ACEC has roots dating back 100 years. A federation of 51 state and regional councils represents more than 400,000 engineers, architects, land surveyors and other specialists.
ACEC’s primary mission is government advocacy and education to strengthen the business environment of the engineering industry.
dditionally, ACEC’s Discount Programs offer “Members Only” discounts on valuable services with reputable business partners to help control your firm’s costs.
Find out more about ACEC Membership.
At UnitedHealthcare, we are committed to improving the health care system.
UnitedHealthcare is an operating division of UnitedHealth Group, the largest single health carrier in the United States.
As a recognized leader in the health and well-being industry, we strive to:
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of health care for all Americans
- Enhance access to health benefits
- Create products and services that make health care more affordable
- Use technology to make the health care system easier to navigate
For an overview of UnitedHealthcare, click here.
9200 Worthington Road Suite 400
Westerville, OH 43082-8823
Not Yet an ACEC Life/Health Trust member
For more information about joining the ACEC Life/Health Trust, Call 800-573-0415.
Already a Trust member
We have provided geographically based customer support numbers. Depending on where you live, you may or may not know the UnitedHealthcare name, but you probably do know one of the other trusted brands operated by UnitedHealthcare, including: Oxford Health Plans (NY, NY, CT, PA, DE). You can easily find the customer service number specific to your plan on the back of your ID card.
- Click here for more specific member and customer support resources.
ACEC, your gateway to the ACEC Life/Health Trust.