Welcome County of Los Angeles employees
represented by SEIU Local 721
UnitedHealthcare is committed to providing you with education and information to help you become a more informed and engaged health care consumer.
2017 Wellness Program
Now Available! Learn more:
- Overview Flyer
- Frequently Asked Questions (NEW!)
- Registration Details
- Program Details
- Fitbit Details
Steps to redeem your Fitbit:
- Select the rewards tab to view completion status
- If both activities have been completed, the Health Assessment* and Biometrics, click on redeem tab
- Select 2017 wellness initiatives
- Select CoLA Fitbit wellness code
- Pick the quantity of 1
- Select add to cart
- Check out
If contact information is missing, you will be notified to update before you can complete the check out. Please note once you update your account, you will need to repeat the steps above to get back to your shopping cart.
- Select verify checkout
- A voucher code will populate on the screen and will also be emailed to the participant
- Click on the link “CoLA wellness codes order forms”
- This will open the Fitbit storefront.
- Select your Fitbit options
- Add to cart
- Enter your wellness code under VOUCHERS. This will apply the $75 credit
- Create an account
- Select shipping options. Enter a payment method (if model over $75 was selected)
- Confirm order.
Questions about FitBit redemption? Contact the CafeWell response team at COLA@cafewell.com. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions are coming soon.
*You can take your Health Assessment at www.myuhc.com to complete one of the two activities for your Fitbit device credit.