Available to Small Business employer groups of 2-99 with UnitedHealthcare plan coverage.
Fitness Reimbursement Program
We're serious about motivating our members to get engaged and make smarter choices for better health.
The Fitness Reimbursement Program* offers money back for members who go to the gym on a regular basis. It's a convenient, fun, and profitable way to get in shape. Here’s how it works:
- Choose a participating fitness center from a national network including 24 Hour Fitness®, Anytime Fitness®, Blink Fitness®, Curves®, Koko® FitClub, LA Fitness®, Life Time Fitness®, Gold’s Gym®, Snap Fitness®, the Y® and independent locations.
Present your fitness ID card each time you visit the fitness center or Y.
Get reimbursed $20 per month (to an annual maximum of $240) for every month you visit the fitness center or Y at least 12 times. The reimbursement will be deposited directly into your bank account or credited to your fitness center membership dues, depending on the fitness center you select.
The reimbursement program is part of the UnitedHealthcare Small Business Wellness offering (employers 2-99 in size). It is currently available in 24 states to covered employees and covered spouses enrolled on a participating UnitedHealthcare Small Business insurance policy.
*Program applies to select partner gyms
**If your access to the Fitness Reimbursement Program is denied through uhctogether.com/uhcwellness, please take the following steps to enroll with the new website:
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 855-215-0230, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST.
- Please go to myuhc.com
- Click on the Health & Wellness tab
- Link to Rally? and complete the registration process
- Once registered on Rally > click View Full Program within the Program Preview
- Look for the current Fitness Reimbursement month below > click Get Started
- Once you are on the Fitness Reimbursement website, enter your ZIP code to find your participating gym, then complete the enrollment process
If, after checking the participating facilities in your area, you don’t find your fitness center, click here
to nominate your facility to join the program.
This website has served as the access point to register and track activity for the Fitness Reimbursement Program. Effective 1/1/2017, uhctogether.com/uhcwellness will no longer be active.
- The Fitness Reimbursement Program will have a new website for members to register and track activity.
- Member availability to this new website will take place on the program renewal date.
- Upon your renewal, members will be required to use the new Fitness Reimbursement accessed through the new Rally portal.